Bayview 5 South Padre Bayside Retreat
Size –2 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms 2 Baths • Sleeps 1-6
Welcome to Bayside #5, a newly renovated 2 bedroom condo with all new furniture and amenities! A great view of the Laguna Madre from the balcony on the second floor. Sleeps up to 6 people with two queen beds and a full size air mattress. All linens provided as well as beach towels and beach chairs, a beach wagon and cooler for the beach! Spectrum cable TV and free internet, and full size washer and dryer. A full kitchen with all new pots, pans and utensils, microwave, stove/oven, Keurig coffee maker, blender, toaster, cups, wine glasses and more. There is NO POOL at this complex. NO PETS allowed. Minimum stay of 2 nights is required.
IMPORTANT: You are booking a private beach home. As much as we like to please your every need, we do not work as hotels do. We are not a 24/7 service. Any overnight requests, other than REAL emergencies, will be look after the next day. If there is an emergency that threatens a persons life, please call 911.
The owners of Bayview #5 welcome you to their beach home! While staying here, we ask that you follow a few requests that will make everyone’s stay more enjoyable and keep the property looking good year after year.
1. Parking ~ is limited to 2 vehicles. Please park ONLY in the parking space of unit 5 and or marked as "guest." Vehicles must be licensed, operable and registered to the occupants. Unauthorized vehicles will be towed at the owners’ expense.
2. Occupancy ~ Maximum capacity per unit is NO MORE than 6 guests. There must be at least one adult 21 years of age or older, registered, present and residing in the unit through the duration of the tenancy.
3. Noise ~ Loud noise of any sort; music, loud talking, boom boxes, etc. is not allowed.
4. Garbage and Tidiness ~ Garbage should all be disposed exterior dumpster on the sides of the building. Please DO NOT dispose of cigarette butts, cans, candy wrappers, trash on the ground. We work hard to make certain the property looks good when you check in. Please help us keep it that way by picking up any litter before you leave.
6. Pets ~ We do not accept pets in our property. The knowledge or trace of unauthorized pets will mean a fine of $400.
7. Pool ~ Sorry, no pool in the building.
8. BBQ ~ No BBQ pit is included.
9. Once booked, we will send a custom Rental Agreement for you to complete and send back to us. Without this agreement we will not be able to host you.
Important: All our vacation properties come with a "starter kit" including several items such as hotel style soaps, shampoo, dishwashing soap, new sponge, toilet paper, paper towels, trash bags, etc. Once these items are gone, please visit the local supermarket to replenish your needs.
Note: The owners of this property will NOT allow Spring Break activity on the premises.
Check in is easy and available 24 hours a day with a smart lock on the entrance door.
The smart keypad door code will be provided to the guest about 48-24 hours before arrival.
Hosts will be available for check-in assistance up until 10 pm, we ask that guests arriving late please let us know via text.
Service Animals cleaning fee is $100, billed on a separate invoice. This is out of respect to the next guests.
Child's highchair & pack & play on request at $25/each, billed on a separate invoice.
You are booking a private beach home. As much as we like to please your every need, we do not work as hotels do. We are not a 24/7 service. Any overnight requests, other than REAL emergencies, will be look after the next day. If there is an emergency that threatens a persons life, please call 911.
For special requests outside our scope of work, please message us to get our Concierge's contact.
Date changes might be granted depending on the date of the change for a $100 change fee plus any difference in price.
Cancellations on nightly bookings "only" are refunded totally if cancellation occurs within 30+ days prior to arrival. Credit Card fees may apply. This will NOT apply for monthly discounted bookings. We highly recommend the purchase of "your" choice of a Travel Insurance to try to recuperate cancellation penalties.
Gather used towels
Throw trash away
Turn things off
Leave beds unmade.
Wash & dry all dishes & utensils.
Empty refrigerator, clean up spills.
Set AC to 78
Leave property neat with furniture in original order.
Close all blinds, Close and lock all doors and windows.
Please leave all items we provided. We charge for missing items.
Gather all your belongings, we cannot be responsible for items left behind.
PLEASE LEAVE BEHIND ALL PARKING PASSES, KEYS AND WRISTBANDS FOR THE NEXT GUESTS
If possible, we would appreciate it if you could let us know if you check out earlier than 10am.
A good cohabitation requires common sense, respect for sleep hours, politeness, tidiness and awareness of the common good. Thanks for helping insure a great vacation for everyone!
We hope I was able to provide you with the 5 Star Experience you were looking for and will continue to serve you all along your stay with us, so if you need anything, please let us know!
Have a wonderful stay!
-Rod & Rosa
***DISCLAIMER: Blue Ocean Vacation Rentals is not liable for information changes that might happen due to Airbnb technical incongruences.
South Padre Island, Texas
|Property Type||Condo in a building on the 2nd floor|
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||
- Registration Number