Blue Ocean Townhouse Goodbye City~Hello South Padre!️ ️ ️
Size –3 Bedrooms • 3 Bathrooms (2 full, 1 half) 3 Baths (2 full, 1 half) • Sleeps 1-6
Spacious 3BD/2.5BA with outdoor private pool just 1/2 block to the beach & walking distance to restaurants, bars and Entertainment District. The amenities have everything you need including cable, Wi-Fi, washer/dryer, loaded kitchen, dishwasher, microwave, all appliances & 2 small car garage. Island grocery store is only a block away. This beach home has a terrace where you can enjoy fireworks during the weekend!
IMPORTANT: You are booking a privately owned beach home, and as such we expect our guests to respect the property and building as if it is your own. Also, we CANNOT provide 24-hour service such as a hotel, any late night, or overnight requests, other than REAL emergencies, will be handled the next day.
The owners of 117A E Swordfish welcome you to their beach home! While staying here, we ask that you follow a few requests that will make everyone’s stay more enjoyable and keep the property looking good year after year.
1. Parking ~ is limited to 3 vehicles. Vehicles must be licensed, operable and registered to the occupants. Unauthorized vehicles will be towed at the owners’ expense.
2. Occupancy ~ Maximum capacity per unit is NO MORE than 6 guests. There must be at least one adult 25 years of age or older, registered, present and residing in the unit through the duration of the tenancy.
3. Pets ~ The home DOES NOT accept pets for renters on the property. Any evidence or trace of unauthorized pets will have a fine of $400.
4. Noise ~ Loud noise of any sort; music, loud talking, boom boxes, etc. is not allowed.
5. Garbage and Tidiness ~ Garbage should all be disposed using the garbage container located in the front of the property. Please DO NOT dispose of cigarette butts, cans, candy wrappers, trash on the ground. We work hard to make certain the property looks good when you check in. Please help us keep it that way by picking up any litter before you leave.
6. Pool ~ Please wash ALL sand from your body BEFORE entering our pool. The pool equipment cannot handle sand from the beach and causes damage and equipment failure. Please DO NOT leave your children unattended. Our pool water gets HOT during the summer months, the only heater ON during the summer months is the good old SUN.
7. BBQ ~ No BBQ pit is included.
8. Once booked, we will send a custom Rental Agreement for you to complete and sign online. Without this agreement we will not be able to host you.
Important: All our vacation properties come with a "starter kit" including several items such as hotel style soaps, shampoo, dishwashing soap, new sponge, toilet paper, paper towels, trash bags, etc. Once these items are gone, please visit the local supermarket to replenish your needs.
Note: The owners of this property will NOT allow Spring Break activity on the premises.
Check in is easy and available 24 hours a day with a smart lock on the entrance door.
A link to a property guide with all pertinent info will be provided to the guest by text and email about 48-24 hours before arrival.
Hosts will be available for check-in assistance up until 10 pm, we ask that guests arriving late please let us know via text.
Service Animals need to be with the person they service 24/7. Service Animals cannot be left alone in the property. A service animal left alone in the property is not a service animal and will be penalized with a $400 fee.
Childs highchair and/or pack and play are available by request at $25/each, billed on a separate invoice.
"Early" check in and/or "Late" check out will be available, when possible, at a charge of $55 for each occurrence.
If there is an emergency that requires Police, EMS or Fire please call 911.
Date changes may be considered depending on the date of the change and availability for a $100 change fee plus any difference in price.
Cancellations for short term bookings are refunded only if cancellation occurs within 30+ days prior to arrival, credit card fees will apply. We highly recommend the purchase of your choice of Travel Insurance to protect your vacation funds.
Gather used towels and leave in bathroom
Dispose of all trash in proper outside receptacles
Leave beds unmade
Wash & dry all dishes & utensils.
Empty refrigerator, clean up spills
Set AC to 78
Leave property neat with furniture in original order
Close all blinds, Close and lock doors and windows
Please leave all items we provided. We charge for missing items
Gather all your belongings, we cannot be responsible for items left behind
PLEASE LEAVE BEHIND ALL PARKING PASSES, KEYS AND WRISTBANDS FOR THE NEXT GUESTS
Turn off all lights
If possible, we would appreciate it if you could let us know if you check out earlier than 10am.
A good cohabitation requires common sense, respect for sleep hours, politeness, tidiness, and awareness of the common good. Thanks for helping ensure a great vacation for everyone!
We hope we can provide you with the 5-Star Experience you were looking for and will continue to serve you all through your stay with us, so if you need anything, please let us know!
Have a wonderful stay!
-Rod & Rosa
***DISCLAIMER: Blue Ocean Vacation Rentals is not liable for information changes that might happen due to Airbnb technical incongruences.
About the OwnerI am an island person born and grew up in Puerto Rico. Marriage brought me to Dallas area but my body and soul always pulled me towards the ocean. I chose South Padre Island because the beaches and the ocean are the best of Texas.
South Padre Island, Texas
|Townhome in a townhome on the 1st floor
|A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests
|Setting & View
3 Bathrooms (2 full, 1 half)
3 Baths (2 full, 1 half)
|Sports & Adventure
- Registration Number
- Registration Expiration Date
- May 19, 2023