Bridgepoint 300 - Heated Pool Bridgepoint Luxury 300
Size –2 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms 2 Baths • Sleeps 1-6
Oceanfront offering you the perfect vacation for the family. Comfortably large with a great social family area. 2BD/2BA, sleeps 6 adults and 2 small children. In the master bedroom you will find a king bed and a twin daybed with a trundle, perfect for a couple with small kids. The guest bedroom has 2 queen beds. Our condo comes with a fully equipped kitchen that is paired with unique luxury, including all the comforts of home, rarely seen in this area. First-class amenities that offer the most sophisticated guests an excellent stay. PLEASE READ AND AKNOWLEDGE ALL THE COMPLEX AMENITIES AND RULES. NO PETS, NO SPRING BREAK. RENTAL AGREEMENT AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FROM ALL GUESTS IS MANDATORY TO STAY IN OUR CONDO.
IMPORTANT: You are booking a privately owned beach home, and as such we expect our guests to respect the property and building as if it is your own. Also, we CANNOT provide 24-hour service such as a hotel, any late night, or overnight requests, other than REAL emergencies, will be handled the next day. If there is an emergency that requires Police, EMS or Fire please call 911. After hours, please leave message or text if not answered.
The owners of Bridgepoint 300 welcome you to their beach home! While staying here, we ask that you follow a few requests that will make everyone’s stay more enjoyable and keep the property looking good year after year.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE DO NOT REACH THE FRONT DESK FOR ANY OF YOUR NEEDS. THE FRONT DESK IS STRICTLY FOR THE USE OF THE OWNERS AND INHOUSE RENTALS. YOU NEED SOMETHING, PLEASE TEXT OUR DEDICATED LINE.
1. Parking ~ is limited to 2 vehicles. One vehicle can park inside the garage and the 2nd vehicle parks on the exterior parking lot. Vehicles must be licensed, operable and registered to the occupants. Unauthorized vehicles will be towed at the owners’ expense.
2. Occupancy ~ Maximum capacity per unit is NO MORE than 6 guests plus 2 small kids. There must be at least one adult 30 years of age or older, registered, present and residing in the unit through the duration of the tenancy.
3. Pets ~ The resort DOES NOT accept pets for renters on the property. Any evidence or trace of unauthorized pets will have a fine of $400.
4. Noise ~ Loud noise of any sort; music, loud talking, boom boxes, etc. is not allowed.
5. Garbage and Tidiness ~ Garbage should all be disposed using the trash chute located on your floor. Please DO NOT dispose of cigarette butts, cans, candy wrappers, trash on the ground. We work hard to make certain the property looks good when you check in. Please help us keep it that way by picking up any litter before you leave.
6. Pool ~ Please wash ALL sand from your body BEFORE entering our pool. The pool equipment cannot handle sand from the beach and causes damage and equipment failure. Please DO NOT leave your children unattended.
7. BBQ ~ No BBQ pit is included with this listing. There are 4 BBQ grills on premises. They should be reserved with us before using.
8. Once booked, we will send a custom Rental Agreement for you to complete and sign online. Without this agreement we will not be able to host you.
9. The Palapa Bar opens during our high season months. All your consumption should be paid in cash. NO Charges to your unit, PLEASE.
10. Please follow all the rules of the building without complaints. The rules will be mailed to you once you have booked our unit.
11. Once booked, we will send a custom Rental Agreement for you to complete and send back to us. Without this agreement we will not be able to host you.
12. Bridgepoint Resort charges a Resort Fee of $25/day up to 10 days.
13. Absolutely, no hanging of garments or towels to dry on the balcony railings.
Important: All our vacation properties come with a "starter kit" including several items such as hotel style soaps, shampoo, dishwashing soap, new sponge, toilet paper, paper towels, trash bags, etc. Once these items are gone, please visit the local supermarket to replenish your needs.
Note: The owners of this property will NOT allow Spring Break activity on the premises.
Check in is easy and available 24 hours a day with a smart lock on the entrance door.
A link to a property guide with all check in/out information will be provided to the guest by text and email about 48-24 hours before arrival.
Hosts will be available for check-in assistance up until 10 pm, we ask that guests arriving late please let us know via text.
Service Animals need to be with the person they service 24/7. Service Animals cannot be left alone in the property. A service animal left alone in the property is not a service animal and will be penalized with a $400 fee.
"Early" check in and/or "Late" check out will be available, when possible, at a charge of $55 for each occurrence.
Childs highchair and/or pack and play are available by request at $25/each, billed on a separate invoice.
Date changes may be considered depending on the date of the change and availability for a $100 change fee plus any difference in price.
Cancellations for short term bookings are refunded only if cancellation occurs within 30+ days prior to arrival, credit card fees will apply. We highly recommend the purchase of "your" choice of Travel Insurance to protect your vacation funds.
Gather used towels and leave in bathroom
Dispose of all trash in proper outside receptacles Leave beds unmade.
Wash & dry all dishes & utensils.
Empty refrigerator, clean up spills.
Set AC to 78
Leave property neat with furniture in original order.
Close all blinds,
Close and lock entry doors and windows.
Please leave all items we provided. We charge for missing items.
Gather all your belongings, we cannot be responsible for items left behind.
PLEASE LEAVE BEHIND ALL PARKING PASSES, KEYS AND WRISTBANDS FOR THE NEXT GUESTS
Turn off all lights
If possible, we would appreciate it if you could let us know if you check out earlier than 10am.
A good cohabitation requires common sense, respect for sleep hours, politeness, tidiness, and awareness of the common good.
Thanks for helping ensure a great vacation for everyone! We hope we can provide you with the 5-Star Experience you were looking for and will continue to serve you all through your stay with us, so if you need anything, please let us know!
Have a wonderful stay!
-Rod & Rosa
***DISCLAIMER: Blue Ocean Vacation Rentals is not liable for information changes that might happen due to Airbnb technical incongruences.
About the Owner
I am an island person born and grew up in Puerto Rico. Marriage brought me to Dallas area but my body and soul always pulled me towards the ocean. I chose South Padre Island because the beaches and the ocean are the best of Texas.
south padre island, Texas
|Condo in a building on the 3rd floor
|Setting & View
|Sports & Adventure
- Registration Number