Dolphin's Playground Across Street from Beach
Size –2 Bedrooms • 3 Bathrooms 3 Baths • Sleeps 1-6
DOLPHIN’S PLAYGROUND 2.5-bedroom 2.5 bath townhouse style condo across the street from the beach. This two-bedroom condo is centrally located directly across the street from the beach with public access. It is only a five minute or less walk to the downtown where you can enjoy all local attractions such as the iconic pier, shopping, restaurants, and amusement park! The condo is clean, comfortable, and equipped with everything you need for your vacation. You’ll be able to relax after a day soaking up the sun or get ready for a lively night downtown for dinner and entertainment. The condo has two levels and has been well maintained. The first floor consists of a living room area full kitchen to prepare meals, dining area and half bathroom to refresh from a day by the pool. The two bedrooms are located upstairs, provide for the perfect environment to relax for the evening each with its own full bathroom. Each bedroom has a queen bed and are separated by a loft where there is a double bunk bed and seating area, great for the kids There are two parking spaces available in front of the unit for your convenience. There’s also patio furniture outside your garden door to sit back, enjoy a drink, and relax!
IMPORTANT: You are booking a private beach home. As much as we like to please your every need, we do not work as hotels do. We are not a 24/7 service. Any overnight requests, other than REAL emergencies, will be look after the next day. If there is an emergency that threatens a persons life, please call 911.
The owners of Dolphin's Playground welcome you to their beach home! While staying here, we ask that you follow a few requests that will make everyone’s stay more enjoyable and keep the property looking good year after year.
1. Parking ~ is limited to 2 vehicles. Vehicles must be licensed, operable and registered to the occupants. Unauthorized vehicles will be towed at the owners’ expense.
2. Occupancy ~ Maximum capacity per unit is NO MORE than 6 guests. There must be at least one adult 21 years of age or older, registered, present and residing in the unit through the duration of the tenancy.
3. Pets ~ We do not accept pets in our property. The knowledge or trace of unauthorized pets will mean a fine of $400.
4. Noise ~ Loud noise of any sort; music, loud talking, boom boxes, etc. is not allowed.
5. Garbage and Tidiness ~ Garbage should all be disposed dumpster located on the parking lot on Kingfish Street. Please DO NOT dispose of cigarette butts, cans, candy wrappers, trash on the ground. We work hard to make certain the property looks good when you check in. Please help us keep it that way by picking up any litter before you leave.
6. Pool ~ Please wash ALL sand from your body BEFORE entering our pool. The pool equipment cannot handle sand from the beach and causes damage and equipment failure. Please DO NOT leave your children unattended. Please observe pool hours.
7. BBQ ~ No BBQ pit is included.
8. Once booked, we will send a custom Rental Agreement for you to complete and send back to us. Without this agreement we will not be able to host you.
Important: All our vacation properties come with a "starter kit" including several items such as hotel style soaps, shampoo, dishwashing soap, new sponge, toilet paper, paper towels, trash bags, etc. Once these items are gone, please visit the local supermarket to replenish your needs.
Note: The owners of this property will NOT allow Spring Break activity on the premises.
Check in is easy and available 24 hours a day with a smart lock on the entrance door.
The smart keypad door code will be provided to the guest about 48-24 hours before arrival.
Hosts will be available for check-in assistance up until 10 pm, we ask that guests arriving late please let us know via text.
Service Animals need to be with the person they service 24/7. Service Animals cannot be left alone in the property. A service animal left alone in the property is not a service animal and will be penalized with a $400 fee.
"Early" check in and/or "Late" check out will be available, when possible, at a charge of $55 for each occurrence.
Child's highchair & pack & play on request at $25/each, billed on a separate invoice.
You are booking a private beach home. As much as we like to please your every need, we DO NOT work as hotels do. We are not a 24/7 service. Any overnight requests, other than REAL emergencies, will be look after the next day. If there is an emergency that threatens a persons life, please call 911.
For special requests outside our scope of work, please message us to get our Concierge's contact.
Date changes might be granted depending on the date of the change for a $100 change fee plus any difference in price.
Cancellations on nightly bookings "only" are refunded totally if cancellation occurs within 30+ days prior to arrival. Credit Card fees may apply. This will NOT apply for monthly discounted bookings. We highly recommend the purchase of "your" choice of a Travel Insurance to try to recuperate cancellation penalties.
Gather used towels
Throw trash away
Turn things off
Leave beds unmade.
Wash & dry all dishes & utensils.
Empty refrigerator, clean up spills.
Set AC to 78
Leave property neat with furniture in original order.
Close all blinds, Close and lock all doors and windows.
Please leave all items we provided. We charge for missing items.
Gather all your belongings, we cannot be responsible for items left behind.
PLEASE LEAVE BEHIND ALL PARKING PASSES, KEYS AND WRISTBANDS FOR THE NEXT GUESTS
If possible, we would appreciate it if you could let us know if you check out earlier than 10am.
A good cohabitation requires common sense, respect for sleep hours, politeness, tidiness and awareness of the common good. Thanks for helping insure a great vacation for everyone!
We hope I was able to provide you with the 5 Star Experience you were looking for and will continue to serve you all along your stay with us, so if you need anything, please let us know!
Have a wonderful stay!
-Rod & Rosa
***DISCLAIMER: Blue Ocean Vacation Rentals is not liable for information changes that might happen due to Airbnb technical incongruences.
About the OwnerI am just a girl that bought a townhouse with a pool in South Padre Island because I love it. Now I am sharing it with you all. Enjoy it!
South Padre Island, Texas
|Condo in a building on the 1st floor
|A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests
|Setting & View
|Sports & Adventure
- Registration Number