Family Memories at Saida IV 306 Saida 4306 Family Beach Haven Sleeps 10!
Size –3 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms 2 Baths • Sleeps 1-10
Leave your worries behind and head to this idyllic 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental apartment in South Padre Island! This bright and airy retreat offers ample entertainment space for you and your family, a kitchen to prepare breakfast before spending the day at the beach, and access to a community pool, making it the perfect home-away-from-home! With full size bunk beds this unit can sleep 10! Full kitchen with all cooking items needed, washer & dryer, beach towels and beach chairs provided.
IMPORTANT: You are booking a private beach home. As much as we like to please your every need, we do not work as hotels do. We are not a 24/7 service. Any overnight requests, other than REAL emergencies, will be taken care of the next day. If there is an emergency that threatens a person’s life, please call 911.
The owners of Saida IV #306 welcome you to their beach home! While staying here, we ask that you follow a few requests that will make everyone’s stay more enjoyable and keep the property looking good year after year.
1. Parking ~ is limited to 2 vehicles. Vehicles must be licensed, operable and registered to the occupants. Unauthorized vehicles will be towed at the owners’ expense.
2. Occupancy ~ Maximum capacity per unit is NO MORE than 10 guests. There must be at least one adult 25 years of age or older, registered, present and residing in the unit through the duration of the tenancy.
3. Noise ~ Loud noise of any sort; music, loud talking, boom boxes, etc. is not allowed.
4. Garbage and Tidiness ~ Garbage should all be disposed or either in the dumpster located on the ground floor or parking lot of the building. Please DO NOT dispose of cigarette butts, cans, candy wrappers, trash on the ground. We work hard to make certain the property looks good when you check in. Please help us keep it that way by picking up any litter before you leave.
5. Pets ~ Dogs are welcome for $100/dog cleaning fee. The knowledge or trace of unauthorized pets will mean a fine of $400.
6. Pool ~ Please wash ALL sand from your body BEFORE entering our pool. The pool equipment cannot handle sand from the beach and causes damage and equipment failure. Please DO NOT leave your children unattended and observe pool hours.
7. BBQ ~ BBQ pit is not included.
8. Once booked, we will send a custom Rental Agreement for you to complete and send back to us. Without this agreement we will not be able to host you.
9. The guard at the entrance of the resort will charge $25/pp plus tax, ages 10-32, for the use of wristbands during the month of March "Spring Break" and Holy Week.
Important: All our vacation properties come with a "starter kit" including several items such as hotel style soaps, shampoo, dishwashing soap, new sponge, toilet paper, paper towels, trash bags, etc. Once these items are gone, please visit the local supermarket to replenish your needs.
Note: The owners of this property will allow Spring Breakers under the strict rules of the premises. Break the rules and be evicted without a refund.
Check in is easy and available 24 hours a day with a smart lock on the entrance door.
The smart keypad door code will be provided to the guest about 48-24 hours before arrival.
Hosts will be available for check-in assistance up until 10 pm, we ask that guests arriving late please let us know via text.
Service Animals cleaning fee is $100, billed on a separate invoice. This is out of respect to the next guests.
Child's highchair & pack & play on request at $25/each, billed on a separate invoice.
You are booking a private beach home. As much as we like to please your every need, we do not work as hotels do. We are not a 24/7 service. Any overnight requests, other than REAL emergencies, will be taken care of the next day. If there is an emergency that threatens a person’s life, please call 911.
For special requests outside our scope of work, please message us to get our Concierge's contact.
Date changes might be granted depending on the date of the change for a $100 change fee plus any difference in price.
Cancellations on nightly bookings only are refunded totally if cancellation occurs within 30+ days prior to arrival. Credit Card fees may apply. This will NOT apply for monthly discounted bookings. We highly recommend the purchase of your choice of Travel Insurance to try to recuperate cancellation penalties.
Gather used towels
Throw trash away
Turn things off
Leave beds unmade.
Wash & dry all dishes & utensils.
Empty refrigerator, clean up spills.
Set AC to 78
Leave property neat with furniture in original order.
Close all blinds, Close, and lock all doors and windows.
Please leave all items we provided. We charge for missing items.
Gather all your belongings, we cannot be responsible for items left behind.
PLEASE LEAVE BEHIND ALL PARKING PASSES, KEYS AND WRISTBANDS FOR THE NEXT GUESTS
If possible, we would appreciate it if you could let us know if you check out earlier than 10am.
A good cohabitation requires common sense, respect for sleep hours, politeness, tidiness, and awareness of the common good. Thanks for helping ensure a great vacation for everyone!
We hope I was able to provide you with the 5 Star Experience you were looking for and will continue to serve you all through your stay with us, so if you need anything, please let us know!
Have a wonderful stay!
-Rod & Rosa
***DISCLAIMER: Blue Ocean Vacation Rentals is not liable for information changes that might happen due to Airbnb technical incongruences.
About the Owner
I am an island person born and grew up in Puerto Rico. Marriage brought me to Dallas area but my body and soul always pulled me towards the ocean. I chose South Padre Island because the beaches and the ocean are the best of Texas.
South Padre Island, Texas
|Property Type||Condo in a building on the 3rd floor|
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||
- Registration Number