Ocean Vista Towers 307 A Wall of Windows to the Sea Ocean Vista Towers Beachfront️ Large 3BD/3BA️
Size –3 Bedrooms • 3 Bathrooms 3 Baths • Sleeps 1-8
Over-sized beach front condo with remodeled 3BD/3BA, just steps from our beautiful South Padre Beach. Panoramic views of the blue ocean, once inside you will notice the spacious wraparound balcony of our corner unit where you can spend endless hours enjoying the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. Our master bedroom has ocean views and a private on-suite bathroom, a large living area, open kitchen with pantry, laundry room with full size washer & dryer and TV’s in living and all bedrooms. Ocean Vista Towers is centrally located on South Padre Island just a few blocks from everything. This twelve-story condominium complex is located on the beachfront, and all units face the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. It features 2 pools, hot tub, tennis court, playground, private boardwalk access to the beach and gated parking.
IMPORTANT: You are booking a private beach home. As much as we like to please your every need, we do not work as hotels do. We are not a 24/7 service. Any overnight requests, other than REAL emergencies, will be taken care of the next day. If there is an emergency that threatens a person’s life, please call 911.
The owners of Ocean Vista Towers #307 welcome you to their beach home! While staying here, we ask that you follow a few requests that will make everyone’s stay more enjoyable and keep the property looking good year after year.
1. Parking ~ is limited to 2 vehicles. One parking space inside the gate but never under the covered garage and one space outside the gate in front of the building. Golf carts should park outside. Vehicles must be licensed, operable and registered to the occupants. Unauthorized vehicles will be towed at the owners’ expense.
2. Occupancy ~ Maximum capacity per unit is NO MORE than 8 guests. There must be at least one adult 25 years of age or older, registered, present and residing in the unit through the duration of the tenancy.
3. Pets ~ We do not accept pets in our property. The knowledge or trace of unauthorized pets will mean a fine of $400.
4. Noise ~ Loud noise of any sort; music, loud talking, boom boxes, etc. is not allowed.
5. Garbage and Tidiness ~ Garbage should all be disposed or either in the dumpster located on the south side ot the parking lot or in the trash chute located on the same floor of the condo. Please DO NOT dispose of cigarette butts, cans, candy wrappers, trash on the ground. We work hard to make certain the property looks good when you check in. Please help us keep it that way by picking up any litter before you leave.
6. Pool ~ Please wash ALL sand from your body BEFORE entering our pool. The pool equipment cannot handle sand from the beach and causes damage and equipment failure. Please DO NOT leave your children unattended and observe pool hours.
7. BBQ ~ BBQ pit is NOT included.
8. Once booked, we will send a custom Rental Agreement for you to complete and send back to us. Without this agreement we will not be able to host you.
9. Absolutely, no hanging of garments or towels to dry on the balcony railings.
10. The green umbrellas you see at the beach are privately owned. Please do not seat on any of them.
11. Wheelchair accessible is for standard door front entrance and elevator only.
Important: All our vacation properties come with a "starter kit" including several items such as hotel style soaps, shampoo, dishwashing soap, new sponge, toilet paper, paper towels, trash bags, etc. Once these items are gone, please visit the local supermarket to replenish your needs.
Note: The owners of this property will not allow Spring Breakers under the strict rules of the premises. Break the rules and be evicted without a refund.
Check in is easy and available 24 hours a day with a smart lock on the entrance door.
The smart keypad door code will be provided to the guest about 48-24 hours before arrival.
Hosts will be available for check-in assistance up until 10 pm, we ask that guests arriving late please let us know via text.
Service Animals need to be with the person they service 24/7. Service Animals cannot be left alone in the property. A service animal left alone in the property is not a service animal and will be penalized with a $400 fee.
"Early" check in and/or "Late" check out will be available, when possible, at a charge of $55 for each occurrence.
Child's highchair & pack & play on request at $25/each, billed on a separate invoice.
You are booking a private beach home. As much as we like to please your every need, we DO NOT work as hotels do. We are not a 24/7 service. Any overnight requests, other than REAL emergencies, will be taken care of the next day. If there is an emergency that threatens a person’s life, please call 911.
For special requests outside our scope of work, please message us to get our Concierge's contact.
Date changes might be granted depending on the date of the change for a $100 change fee plus any difference in price.
Cancellations on nightly bookings only are refunded totally if cancellation occurs within 30+ days prior to arrival. Credit Card fees may apply. This will NOT apply for monthly discounted bookings. We highly recommend the purchase of your choice of Travel Insurance to try to recuperate cancellation penalties.
Gather used towels
Throw trash away
Turn things off
Leave beds unmade.
Wash & dry all dishes & utensils.
Empty refrigerator, clean up spills.
Set AC to 78
Leave property neat with furniture in original order.
Close all blinds, all doors and windows.
Please leave all items we provided. We charge for missing items.
Gather all your belongings, we cannot be responsible for items left behind.
If possible, we would appreciate it if you could let us know if you check out earlier than 10am.
A good cohabitation requires common sense, respect for sleep hours, politeness, tidiness, and awareness of the common good. Thanks for helping ensure a great vacation for everyone!
We hope I was able to provide you with the 5 Star Experience you were looking for and will continue to serve you all through your stay with us, so if you need anything, please let us know!
Have a wonderful stay!
-Rod & Rosa
***DISCLAIMER: Blue Ocean Vacation Rentals is not liable for information changes that might happen due to Airbnb technical incongruences.
About the OwnerI am an island person born and grew up in Puerto Rico. Marriage brought me to Dallas area but my body and soul always pulled me towards the ocean. I chose South Padre Island because the beaches and the ocean are the best of Texas.
South Padre Island, Texas
|Condo in a building on the 3rd floor
|A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests
|Setting & View
|Sports & Adventure
- Registration Number