Port Isabel Boater's Sweet Dreams Boater's Sweet Dreams in Port Isabel
Size –2 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms 2 Baths • Sleeps 1-6
Location, location, location at Modern Venice in Port Isabel! Now available for vacation stays all year long with a minimum of 3 nights. This 2BD/2BA/Tandem Attached Garage, super quaint charming fishing cottage comes with wide channel-front views. Vintage flair with Mexican touches: Saltillo tile, updated kitchen with commercial gas stove, tall ceilings on the dining room area. Peaceful, breezy back porch overlooks the channel from where you can easily sail to the Laguna Madre Bay. Park up to 2 boats, one for you and the other for your amigo!! The house sleeps 6 people comfortably having a king bed on the master, a queen bed on the second bedroom and a queen sofa sleeper on the living room. We provide beach towels & beach chairs.
IMPORTANT: You are booking a private beach home. As much as we like to please your every need, we do not work as hotels do. We are not a 24/7 service. Any overnight requests, other than REAL emergencies, will be look after the next day. If there is an emergency that threatens a persons life, please call 911.
The owners of 921 Trout welcome you to their beach home! While staying here, we ask that you follow a few requests that will make everyone’s stay more enjoyable and keep the property looking good year after year.
1. Parking ~ is limited to 2-3 vehicles. Vehicles must be licensed, operable and registered to the occupants. Unauthorized vehicles will be towed at the owners’ expense.
2. Occupancy ~ Maximum capacity per unit is NO MORE than 6 guests in the house. There must be at least one adult 25 years of age or older, registered, present and residing in the unit through the duration of the tenancy.
3. Noise ~ Loud noise of any sort; music, loud talking, boom boxes, etc. is not allowed.
4. Garbage and Tidiness ~ Garbage should all be disposed green dumpster on the sides of the building. Please DO NOT dispose of cigarette butts, cans, candy wrappers, trash on the ground. We work hard to make certain the property looks good when you check in. Please help us keep it that way by picking up any litter before you leave.
6. Pets ~ We accept pets with a $100/dog cleaning fee. The knowledge or trace of unauthorized pets will mean a fine of $200.
7. Pool ~ No pool here, sorry!
8. BBQ ~ BBQ pit is included, only the one on your side of the building. Please clean it after each use. Thanks!
9. Once booked, we will send a custom Rental Agreement for you to complete and send back to us. Without this agreement we will not be able to host you.
10. Boat slips - Use the boat slips at your own risk. Owners will not be liable for any damages, etc.
Note: The owners of this property will allow Spring Breakers under the strict rules of the premises. Break the rules and be evicted without refund .
Check in is easy and available 24 hours a day with a smart lock on the entrance door.
The lock box code will be provided to the guest about 48 hours before arrival.
Hosts will be available for check-in assistance up until 10 pm, we ask that guests arriving late please let us know via text.
GUESTS: PLEASE KNOW THAT WE REQUIRE EXTRA INFO PROVIDED ON A SIGNED RENTAL AGREEMENT.
Pets and Service Animals cleaning fee is $100/ea, billed on a separate invoice. This is out of respect to the next guests.
Child's highchair & pack & play on request at $25/each, billed on a separate invoice.
For special requests outside our scope of work, please message us to get our Concierge's contact.
Date changes might be granted depending on the date of the change for a $100 change fee plus any difference in price.
Cancellations on nightly bookings "only" are refunded totally if cancellation occurs within 30+ days prior to arrival. Credit Card fees may apply. This will NOT apply for monthly discounted bookings. We highly recommend the purchase of "your" choice of a Travel Insurance to try to recuperate cancellation penalties.
Gather used towels
Throw trash away
Turn things off
Leave beds unmade.
Wash & dry all dishes & utensils.
Empty refrigerator, clean up spills.
Set AC to 78
Leave property neat with furniture in original order.
Close all blinds, Close and lock all doors and windows.
Please leave all items we provided. We charge for missing items.
Gather all your belongings, we cannot be responsible for items left behind.
PLEASE LEAVE ALL PARKING PASSES FOR THE NEXT GUESTS!
If possible, we would appreciate it if you could let us know if you check out earlier than 10am.
A good cohabitation requires common sense, respect for sleep hours, politeness, tidiness and awareness of the common good. Thanks for helping insure a great vacation for everyone!
We hope I was able to provide you with the 5 Star Experience you were looking for and will continue to serve you all along your stay with us, so if you need anything, please let us know!
Have a wonderful stay!
-Rod & Rosa
Port Isabel, Texas
|A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests
|Setting & View
|Sports & Adventure