Swordfish Oasis Beach House Steps from the Beach!
Size –5 Bedrooms • 5 Bathrooms 5 Baths • Sleeps 1-14
Enjoy your visit to South Padre Island in your own side of this Swordfish Oasis! Spacious two-story, 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, parking for 3 cars, located just down the street from the newest beach access #8. This home can accommodate up to 14 guests featuring three bedrooms / three full bathrooms downstairs. The first guest bedroom features two full size beds, and the other two bedrooms downstairs have a queen bed each. Amazing enough, our house comes with two full kitchens, three living areas, one with a full-size sofa bed, and two dining tables. Upstairs the main bedroom has a King bed and ensuite with tub, shower, and walk-in closet. Also, the master has private balcony overlooking backyard. The fifth bedroom has a full-size bed and private access to bath with shower. This bath has access to upstairs living area. Full size washer and dryer conveniently located in upstairs hallway closet. Lush, tropical, fenced backyard with heated pool/hot tub, to enjoy family gathering or quiet time. Swordfish Oasis beach house is conveniently located at walking distance to shopping, supermarket, restaurants, entertainment, and the beach.
The owners of Swordfish Oasis welcome you to their beach home! While staying here, we ask that you follow a few requests that will make everyone’s stay more enjoyable and keep the property looking good year after year.
- Parking ~ is limited to 3 vehicles. Vehicles must be licensed, operable and registered to the occupants. Unauthorized vehicles will be towed at the owners’ expense.
- Occupancy ~ Maximum capacity per unit is NO MORE than 14 guests. There must be at least one adult 25 years of age or older, registered, present and residing in the unit through the duration of the tenancy.
- Noise ~ Loud noise of any sort; music, loud talking, boom boxes, etc. is not allowed.
- Grbage and Tidiness ~ Garbage should all be disposed of in the green/blue cans located on the sides of the building. Please DO NOT dispose of cigarette butts, cans, candy wrappers, trash on the ground. We work hard to make certain the property looks good when you check in. Please help us keep it that way by picking up any litter before you leave.
- Pets ~ We accept dogs with a cleaning fee of $100/dog. The knowledge or trace of unauthorized pets will mean a fine of $400.
- Pool ~ Please wash ALL sand from your body BEFORE entering our pool. The pool equipment cannot handle sand from the beach and causes damage and equipment failure. Please DO NOT leave your children unattended and observe pool hours.
- BBQ ~ BBQ pit is included, only the one on your side of the building. Please clean it after each use. Thanks!
- Once booked, we will send a custom Rental Agreement for you to complete and send back to us. Without this agreement we will not be able to host you.
Important: All our vacation properties come with a "starter kit" including several items such as hotel style soaps, shampoo, dishwashing soap, new sponge, toilet paper, paper towels, trash bags, etc. Once these items are gone, please visit the local supermarket to replenish your needs.
Note: The owners of this property will allow Spring Breakers under the strict rules of the premises. Break the rules and be evicted without a refund.
Check in is easy and available 24 hours a day with a smart lock on the entrance door.
The smart keypad door code will be provided to the guest about 48-24 hours before arrival.
Hosts will be available for check-in assistance up until 10 pm, we ask that guests arriving late please let us know via text.
Service Animals cleaning fee is $100, billed on a separate invoice. This is out of respect to the next guests.
Child's highchair & pack & play on request at $25/each, billed on a separate invoice.
You are booking a private beach home. As much as we like to please your every need, we do not work as hotels do. We are not a 24/7 service. Any overnight requests, other than REAL emergencies, will be taken care of the next day. If there is an emergency that threatens a person’s life, please call 911.
For special requests outside our scope of work, please message us to get our Concierge's contact.
Date changes might be granted depending on the date of the change for a $100 change fee plus any difference in price.
Cancellations on nightly bookings are only refunded totally if cancellation occurs within 30+ days prior to arrival. Credit Card fees may apply. This will NOT apply for monthly discounted bookings. We highly recommend the purchase of your choice of Travel Insurance to try to recuperate cancellation penalties.
Gather used towels
Throw trash away
Turn things off
Leave beds unmade.
Wash & dry all dishes & utensils.
Empty refrigerator, clean up spills.
Set AC to 78
Leave property neat with furniture in original order.
Close all blinds, Close, and lock all doors and windows.
Please leave all items we provided. We charge for missing items.
Gather all your belongings, we cannot be responsible for items left behind.
PLEASE LEAVE BEHIND ALL PARKING PASSES, KEYS AND WRISTBANDS FOR THE NEXT GUESTS
If possible, we would appreciate it if you could let us know if you check out earlier than 10am.
A good cohabitation requires common sense, respect for sleep hours, politeness, tidiness, and awareness of the common good. Thanks for helping ensure a great vacation for everyone!
We hope I was able to provide you with the 5 Star Experience you were looking for and will continue to serve you all through your stay with us, so if you need anything, please let us know!
Have a wonderful stay!
-Rod & Rosa
***DISCLAIMER: Blue Ocean Vacation Rentals is not liable for information changes that might happen due to Airbnb technical incongruences.
About the OwnerI am an island person born and grew up in Puerto Rico. Marriage brought me to Dallas area but my body and soul always pulled me towards the ocean. I chose South Padre Island because the beaches and the ocean are the best of Texas.
South Padre Island, Texas
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||
- Registration Number